About Me

My name is Amy Short, I'm sixteen years old and I'm currently studying media, english literature, travel and tourism and CoPE. Our assignment in media, is to create our own music magazine.

Friday 11 December 2009

Double Page Feature, Over all evaluation...

This is my double page spread. I was quite worried that this didn't fit into the same theme and the front cover and contents page, but after talking to peers, and teachers, I felt quite enthusiastic about my double page feature. It was written in order to play up to the character im trying to portray, and it goes along with the type of audience my magazine is aiming to attract. I'm quite confident that the writing is up to a good standard and reflected the readers of TWISTED magazine. There could be a bit more detail on the 2nd page of this double page spread, but I wanted to keep it too a minimal and not over do the amount of work on the two pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment