About Me

My name is Amy Short, I'm sixteen years old and I'm currently studying media, english literature, travel and tourism and CoPE. Our assignment in media, is to create our own music magazine.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

What kind of media insitution might distribrute your media product and why?

Most magazines belong to one of the big publishing houses, and get distributed via their extensive network. I would choose to distribrute my magazine via this route because TWISTED is a mainstream magazine and it would be easier for me to get it to reach the correct social group and audience/public using a publishing house with the money and power they have. One such company is Conde Nast who have an extensive range of titles but do not cater for the young adult market.

No comments:

Post a Comment