About Me

My name is Amy Short, I'm sixteen years old and I'm currently studying media, english literature, travel and tourism and CoPE. Our assignment in media, is to create our own music magazine.

Friday 11 December 2009

Front Cover, over all evaluation...

This is my magazine front cover. I was really happy with my front cover, after many attempts and many weeks working on it, I felt it ended on a really good, professional looking magazine.

I felt it adressed my target audience, kept to a good simple colour scheme, and has ended up looking professional. There are a few critical points, thats im not happy about, but over all i am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my work. I was hoping for more puffs, and for its to be a bit more packed out, and busy. But I decided after all that this wasn't neccessary and that maybe if it looked any busier, it wouldn't look quite as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment