About Me

My name is Amy Short, I'm sixteen years old and I'm currently studying media, english literature, travel and tourism and CoPE. Our assignment in media, is to create our own music magazine.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

In what ways does your media product use, develope and challenge real media products?

Image - The image I think is the best thing on the front cover. It has only been slightly edited n oder to keep into the colour conventions. I personally really like my image as it protrays the character I was aiming to portray.
Puffs - It has puffs down one side of it and they are keeping to the colour scheme, one is very noticable which is the "50 of the best british albums voted by you" this is put on a british flag and this is one of the main things on the front cover which personally think is the best feature on the page. It
Title - The title is bold and eye catching. Not nessarsarily the first thing you see but it is very noticable.
Banner - The banner is a typical banner you may see in most magazines, music or otherwise. However my one is believe is a very good one as it draws in the tye of magazine mine is. A music magazine "twisited" with fashion. And the hottest people in rock music would be
Colours - My colour scheme was red, white and black. I think i did a very good job at keeping to this scheme and it was a good choice. Most music magazines such as NME and KERRANG! have the colour scheme of red, white and black and so it was an easier choice to do this. I was worried that the colour scheme would be too typical

No comments:

Post a Comment