About Me

My name is Amy Short, I'm sixteen years old and I'm currently studying media, english literature, travel and tourism and CoPE. Our assignment in media, is to create our own music magazine.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Who would be the audience for your music magazine?

The age of my audience is around 16 - 25. The magazine is focused around women and men and is aimed at both genders. It is mostly aimed at a middle-class social group like, NME magazine. My magazine is not focused to a specific race or ethnicity however, it will have more appeal to white people because the majority of rock music listeners and fans are white. The majority of my target auddience would be students, although for the people above the age of say 23 they could be working in the music industry or other creative professions. Most of my target audience are festival goers and will be interested in what new gigs and concerts are going on. Therefore seeing live music at festivals such as Glastonbury would be a major part of their lifestyle. The youth tribe they would belong to is Rock and Indie, they would shop in places such as Urban Outfitters and H&M. They would be libral in attitudes and beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment